As used herein, the “Site” shall mean our website (www.aquarshop.com) we provide Users with access to sales of consigned luxury items.
We may collect the following categories of information about you that either directly or indirectly identifies you or could reasonable be used to identify you (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your name, email address, telephone number, address, username, password, payment information, and other account information.
- Information you provide to us when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or aquarshop, for example, when you update information in your control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order products or services. Such information includes your payment information. We also store information about the products you purchase or sell through the Services, such as the product information, date of purchase or sale, and information relating to any support issue.
- Information we receive from third parties, including analytics platforms, social media platforms, and advertising partners. For example, if you access the Services through a third party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address associated with that third party, and any information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
– Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website and remembering which files you have marked for backup. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like security or e-billing, cannot be provided.
– Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons in email messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from aquarshop.
- Why do we collect and use your personal information?
- to fulfil a contractual obligation when we:
- process your transactional information for purchases and payments;
- process your contact details for customer support and fulfilment; this would include the processing and management of orders, delivery of products, processing of payments and communication about orders.
- to pursue our legitimate interest and facilitate the conduct of our business when we:
- process personal data relating to your interactions (transactions, website visits, app usage) with aquarshop to enable us to personalise your experience on our sites and provide you with personalised advertising and marketing;
- offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like and to keep track of your basket;
- use and retain your personal information to personalise communications and to contact you, either via email, telephone, social media, text messages or postal mail in order to inform you of account activity, delivery fulfilment and marketing related activity;
- customise, measure and improve our services;
- To provide you with the Services and the products and services you request.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences and advertising.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services.
- Your data protection rights
Under Data Protection laws you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Access: you have the right to request access to and/or a copy of your personal information;
- Rectification: you have the right to ask us to modify your personal information if you think is inaccurate or incomplete. Please do no hesitate to contact us, so that we can keep your personal information up-to-date;
- Erasure: you have the right to request the deletion of the personal information we hold about you;
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal information;
- Data Portability: you have the right to request that your personal information is provided to you in a machine-readable format and directly transmitted to another controller if the processing is based on consent or contract;
- Object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information if it is based on legitimate or public interest;
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to be subject to decisions based only on automated processing;
- How long do we retain your personal data?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. Where a legal requirement obliges the retention of personal data for a specific minimum period, we will retain data for at least that period. Once your personal information is no longer necessary or upon expiry of a specific retention period, we will dispose of it securely according to our data retention and deletion policies.
- Do we share your personal information?
We share your data with:
- legal entities within the “aquarshop” group of undertakings to provide you with the services described in this Privacy Notice;
- selected third-party marketing and advertising providers to personalise your experience with “aquarshop” ;
- authorised third parties who provide us with services to facilitate purchases and payments
- we employ fulfilment providers to help us performing some e-commerce functions including order management, packaging and delivery;
- where legally compelling grounds exist, we may also disclose your personal information to governmental and law enforcement agencies, and otherwise in the defence of legal claims.
We protect your information using measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. We minimise the amount of personal information we disclose to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and service providers may not use it for any other purposes. We have signed contractual agreements with our third-party service providers and we ensure that they respect the security of your personal data in compliance with data protection laws.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
“aquarshop” does not intentionally gather any Personal Information about individuals who are under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow such persons to sign up for the Services. The Services are not directed at children under the age of eighteen (18). IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OTHERWISE LACK THE CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO A BINDING CONTRACT, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
We take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information
is protected, in compliance with our legal obligations. We protect your information using measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Privacy notice updates
- How to contact us
If you want further information, for making requests and complaints please contact us by email at info.aquarshop.com or Leave a reply at contact us tab.
cument contains types of information that is
collected and recorded by AQUARSHOP.COM and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or
our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website with regards to
the information that they shared and/or collect in AQUARSHOP.COM. This policy
is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other
than this website.
By using our website, you hereby
Information we collect
The personal information that you
are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be
made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may
receive additional information about you such as your name, email address,
phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us,
and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we
may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company
name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in
various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of
our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates
and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
AQUARSHOP.COM follows a standard
procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit
websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’
analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol
(IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time
stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not
linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the
information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’
movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website,
AQUARSHOP.COM uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information
including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor
accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by
customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other
For more general information on
cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy
You may consult this list to find
Third-party ad servers or ad
used in their respective advertisements and links that appear on AQUARSHOP.COM,
which are sent directly to users’ browser. They automatically receive your IP
address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the
effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the
advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that AQUARSHOP.COM has no
access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party
Third Party Privacy Policies
not apply to other advertisers or websites. Thus, we are advising you to
consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for
more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions
about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies
through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information
about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the
browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My
Under the CCPA, among other rights,
California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that
collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces
of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any
personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a
consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one
month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are
fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the
The right to access – You have the
right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee
for this service.
The right to rectification – You
have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe
The right to erasure – You have the
right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing –
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal
data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing –
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under
The right to data portability – You
have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to
another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one
month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us.
Another part of our priority is
adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents
and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online
AQUARSHOP.COM does not knowingly
collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of
13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.